Elo SecureTouch Technology
Flat-screen SecureTouch products are made of extra-tough glass substrates that resist vandalism. These touchscreens incorporate the solid-glass and coating-free construction of Elo's proven IntelliTouch products.
SecureTouch technology data sheet (117K PDF)
- No coatings or overlays to wear, scratch, or tear
- High impact resistance
- Tempered, heat or chemically strengthened glass
- Safe break pattern (tempered only)
- Sizes from 10.4 inches to 18.0 inches
- Thicknesses of 0.25 inch (6 mm) and 0.50 inch (12 mm)
- Antiglare glass option (0.25-inch thickness only)
- Sealable against dust, splashing liquids, and other contaminants
- Privacy filter option for applications involving sensitive information (e.g., ATM transactions)
Specify SecureTouch products for a variety of demanding public-access applications:
- Bank ATMs
- Ticketing machines
Elo offers complete LCDs integrated with SecureTouch technology.