Elo AccuTouch Resistive 5 Wire No Bezel
( Special order item )
Call Bryan 828-835-3322
Touch Screens Inc.
|The Elo TouchSystems AccuTouch zero-bezel touchscreens are based on proven AccuTouch five-wire resistive technology - the preferred solution for applications that demand reliability, input flexibility, and contamination resistance.|
|AccuTouch Zero-bezel Benefits
|Click Part #||Name||Price|
|E831535||7" flat, 16:9 wide ratio, zero-bezel, antiglare type, black borders, 1.6mm thickness glass||$73.26|
|E760006||12.1" flat, zero-bezel, antiglare type, black borders, 1.6mm thickness glass||$95.04|
|E447677||15" flat, zero-bezel, antiglare type, black borders, 1.8mm thickness glass||$116.64|
|E888932||22" flat, 16:9 wide ratio, zero-bezel, antiglare type, black borders, 3.2mm thickness glass||$196.56|
AccuTouch touchscreens enjoy long-term, drift-free operation from industry leading glass substrate processing techniques. The proprietary AccuTouch "Z border" electrode pattern is not only very narrow and produces outstanding linearity, but the frit pattern and drive trace lines are fired into the surface of the glass substrate, becoming stable and permanent after firing. The linearity characteristics of the glass, which establishes the linearity of the touchscreen, will also not change for the life of the product.
An enhanced, scratch-resistant hardcoat gives AccuTouch touchscreens unparalleled protection against damage, even in the harshest industrial environments. AccuTouch True-flat is at the leading edge with its 4H coversheet hardness rating. Elo touchscreens have been operationally tested to over 35 million touches in one location with a stylus similar to a finger, making them ideal for heavy-usage environments.
AccuTouch touchscreens are the most contamination-resistant screens available, as they are sealed against contamination and moisture. AccuTouch does not have a permanent venting hole. This prevents fluid ingress through the air vent or along the edges due to capillary action if the outer seal to the display degrades over time.
Optics of AccuTouch
AccuTouch touchscreens provide high light transmission, because the coatings on the glass and coversheet are ITO (indium tin oxide). ITO coatings are extremely transparent and offer the electrical properties required for resistive touchscreens.
Excellent Cable Construction and Attachment
Even the AccuTouch cabling system is unique. It is copper soldered to the fired-on electrode traces pattern, has integral polymer strain relief, uses a copper flex circuit as opposed to ink (extension of coversheet), is low resistance so the cable length does not upset the design of the touchscreen, and importantly, may be folded and creased.
Complete Touch Solution
Screen, controller or chip, software driver TE Touch Solutions develops all Elo screens, controllers, chips, and software drivers in-house and are tested together for optimum performance.
- Input Method Finger, gloved hand, or stylus activation
- Available Sizes 7" to 22"
- Positional Accuracy Standard deviation error is less than 0.080 (2mm)
- Resolution touchpoint density is based on controller resolution of 4096 x 4096
- Touch Activation Force Typically less than 4 ounces (113 grams)
- Controller Board: Serial (RS232) and USB
- Chip: Serial (RS232) and USB
- Light Transmission HL products: 80% ±5% at 550nm wavelength
- Temperature/ Operating: AccuTouch zero-bezel—90% RH at 122°F (50°C) max
- Relative Humidity Storage: AccuTouch zero-bezel—90% RH at 122°F (50°C) max for 240 hrs, non-condensing
- Altitude Operating: 10,000 ft (3,048m)
- Storage/transport: 50,000 ft (15,240m)
- Chemical Resistance Industrial chemicals: acetone, methylene chloride, methyl ethyl ketone, isopropyl alcohol, hexane, turpentine, mineral spirits, unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel, motor oil, transmission fluid, antifreeze. Food-service chemicals: vinegar, coffee, tea, grease, cooking oil, salt, plus most commercial cleaners including ammonia-based glass cleaner and laundry detergent.
- Electrostatic Protection Per EN 61000-4-2, 1995: Withstands 20 discharges up to 15kV
- Agency Approvals UL, cUL, TÜV, CE, FCC Class A
- Sealability Can be sealed to meet NEMA 4 and 12 and IP 65 standards
- Surface Durability AccuTouch zero-bezel: meets pencil hardness 4H per ASTM D3363
- Expected Life Operationally tested to 35 million touches in one location without failure
- Warranty Touchscreen: 5-year limited warranty
- Controller: 5-year limited warranty
AccuTouch touchscreen Drawings
AccuTouch Controller Information