Elo Advance Unit Replacement (AUR) Program
Receive an Elo touchmonitor or touchcomputer replacement in US within one business day. Shipping to Canada may require more than one day due to customs.
Elo TouchSystems Advance Unit Replacement Program for the US and Canada is an upgraded warranty service designed to stay ahead of today’s demanding business environment. Elo products have an outstanding reputation for reliability, and our AUR program provides the highest level of support with minimal service expense. If there is a critical need for zero-system down time, the Elo AUR program makes it easy to receive a replacement Elo touchmonitor or touchcomputer within one business day.
Advance Unit Replacement Program Benefits:
- Minimize downtime—a base unit replacement is shipped for next-day arrival
- Easy to use—submit a claim online to initiate next-day replacement process
- Easy sign-up—enroll at time of purchase or apply to existing warranty of deployed units
- No hassle—no questions asked and all US shipping costs are covered
- No minimum purchase requirement—for Elo touchmonitors and touchcomputers included in this program
The Elo AUR program expedited service applies to a wide range of Elo touchmonitor and touchcomputer products:
Touchmonitors: 1215L, 1515L, 1517L, 1519L, 1519LM, 1522L, 1529L, 1715L, 1717L, 1729L, 1900L, 1915L, 1919L, 1919LM, 1928L, 2200L, 2201L, 2242L, 2400LM
*Other Elo products may also be eligible, subject to a minimum order quantity.
Advanced Unit Replacement Program Specifications
- Next business day AUR replacement is valid for US locations. Shipping to Canada may require more than one day due to customs.
- Replacement and returned unit shipping charges in the US are prepaid by Elo. For Canada, Elo pays shipping for an expedited replacement unit. Customer is responsible for return shipment to the U.S. and duty charges.
- The Elo TouchSystems AUR program covers the basic desktop touchmonitors or touchcomputers listed.*
- Touchmonitor or touchcomputer AUR coverage may be purchased within 2 years after purchasing an Elo touchmonitor or touchcomputer.
- AUR program coverage is only available for sale through the vendor where the original Elo touchmonitor or touchcomputer was purchased.
- AUR coverage is valid for the life of the standard 3-year warranty or can be extended by purchasing a 1- or 2-year Extended Warranty.
- All conditions of the standard touchmonitor and touchcomputer warranties apply.
- For standard warranty details, please review the Elo Return and Repair Policy at www.elotouch.com.
*Peripherals, operating system, application software and open-frame touchmonitors are not covered by this program.
How AUR Works:
- Request an AUR replacement by applying for an RMA online at www.elotouchexpress.com.
- Once your request is verified, an RMA number is issued and a replacement unit (new or refurbished) is shipped to you.
- If Elo receives the replacement request before 12 PM PST on a business day, the replacement unit will ship same day. If the request is received after 12 PM PST, product will ship the following business day.
- With the replacement unit, you will also receive a return kit, which includes return instructions, tape to seal the shipping box, and a prepaid return label (US only) to ship the product back to Elo.
- If the return is received within 15 business days, no charge is applied. If the product is not returned within 15 business days, you will be charged for the cost of the replacement unit.
For more information, please contact the TE Connectivity's Elo TouchSystems distributor that assisted with the original touchmonitor or touchcomputer purchase, or Elo Customer Sales and Support at 1-800-557-1458 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Click Part #||Name||Price|
|E67295-000||Elo Advance Unit Replacement Warranty for LCD Touchmonitors - Elo E67295-000||$32.30|
|E494909||Elo Advance Unit Replacement Warranty for IDS 32 Inch - Elo E494909||$118.29|