Elo IDS On-Site Exchange Program (OEP)
Receive an on-site exchange of Elo TouchSystems Interactive Digital Signage (IDS) displays in the Continental US within one business day.
TE Touch Solutions On-site Exchange Program for the Continental US is an upgraded warranty service designed to stay ahead of today’s demanding business environment. Elo TouchSystems products have an outstanding reputation for reliability, and our On-site Exchange program provides the highest level of support with minimal service expense. Our technicians will come out to your location, take possession of the return unit and provide a new or equivalent unit.
On-Site Exchange Program Benefits:
- Minimize downtime—a base unit replacement is delivered by the field service technician (See program specifications below for restrictions). Technicians are dispatched at an agreed upon time to package and ship back the inoperable unit. They will install a replacement – as long as it is in an accessible location. (See program specifications below for restrictions)
- Easy to use—submit a claim online to initiate the On-Site Exchange program process
- Easy sign-up—enroll at the time of product purchase or contact your sales representative for coverage of deployed units
- No minimum purchase requirement
The TE Touch Solutions On-site Exchange Program applies to Interactive Digital Signage (IDS) products: 3200L, 4200L, 4600L, 5500L. If a TE Touch Solutions computer module (ECM1 or ECM2) was purchased as part of the deployment, it will be automatically included in the program (See program specifications below for restrictions)
On-Site Exchange Program Specifications
- Next business day On-Site Exchange is valid for US locations.
- Replacement and returned unit shipping charges are prepaid by TE Touch Solutions.
- OEP coverage may be purchased within 2 years after purchasing a TE Touch Solutions IDS monitor or IDS computer module. If OEP coverage is not purchased at the same time as the IDS display there is a 21-day waiting period for program coverage to take effect.
- OEP program coverage is only available for sale through the vendor where the original TE Touch Solutions IDS monitor or IDS computer module was purchased.
- OEP coverage is valid for the life of the standard 3-year warranty or can be extended by purchasing a 1- or 2-year Extended Warranty.
- All conditions of the standard IDS touchmonitor and IDS computer module warranties apply.
- For standard warranty details, please review the TE Touch Solutions Return and Repair Policy at www.elotouch.com.
- Customer is responsible for removing the display from a kiosk enclosure if necessary.
- Unit must be in an accessible location.
- Obstacles must be removed (racks, tables, wall-mounting, etc.).
- Orders confirmed by TE Touch Solutions by 1:00 pm Eastern time will get next business day service.
- Next-day service subject to scheduling between field service technician and customer representative. Customer representative must be available at location to meet field service technicians.
- If a computer module needs to be replaced, customer is responsible for downloading all content on the computer module to another device.
How OEP Works:
- Request an OEP replacement by applying for an RMA online at www.elotouchexpress.com.
- Once your warranty of the inoperable IDS display is verified, a TE Touch Solutions technical representative will contact the customer to validate the reported problem. Details gathered by the technical representative will be sent to the field technician.
- The TE Touch Solutions representative assigns a case number and an RMA is released to the customer.
- Customer is contacted by the field service technician to arrange a time and date for monitor exchange.
- The technician will replace the inoperable unit and remove it from the customer site.
For more information, please contact the TE Connectivity's Elo TouchSystems distributor that assisted with the original touchmonitor or touchcomputer purchase, or Elo Customer Sales and Support at 1-800-557-1458 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Click Part #||Name||Price|
|E900527||Elo E900527 IDS On-Site Exchange for Elo 3200L IDS Display (Contiguous US Only)||$174.92|
|E552814||Elo E552814 IDS On-Site Exchange for Elo 4200L and 4600L IDS Display (Contiguous US Only)||$233.60|
|E273097||Elo E273097 IDS On-Site Exchange for Elo 5500L IDS Display (Contiguous US Only)||$357.50|