My-T Touch Virtual On-Screen Keyboard
My-T-Touch is designed for industrial & commercial applications.
For Assistive Technology users and people with special needs, see OnScreen
My-T-Touch provides a natural, intuitive extension to the touchscreen interface.
It provides On-Screen keyboard emulation that works with ANY Windows program.
|Click Part #||Name||Price|
|My-T-Touch||My-T-Touch Keyboard-On-Screen Software||$79.00|
- Product Information
- Download Demo
SpecificationsOn Screen keyboard software written as standard Windows application
- Compatible with all properly written Windows applications
- Developed in C/C++ - written at same level as Windows operating system for maximum capabilities
- Accesses Windows API via standard interfaces/System DLLs - No frameworks or special environment required
- Support for all Windows variations since Windows 3.0, including Windows CE
- Field proven technology since 1993
- Keyboard layouts as binary data files for minimal space requirements
- Fully emulates 101/104 physical keyboard
- 11 individually selectable panels, including Alpha keyboard, Edit, and Numeric keypad
- 12 base sizes, infinite larger sizes
- Over 200 US, international, and variation layouts
- Supports IMG's Build-A-Board Layouts
- Provides ability for user to operate without need for physical keyboard
- Operator mode for secure application integration
- Developer's Kit (SDK) for controlling and manipulating keyboard
- Windows logon options
- External Support utilities (Developer's Kit)
- Show/Hide keys to remove potentially undesirable keys/options (Alt, Control, Function keys, etc.)
- Key options to remap/modify key actions
- Macro panels for arbitrary/lengthy keyboard actions
- Custom views/colors/key images
- Supports themes for visual integration
- Integrates with IMG's Build-A-Board for complete customization capabilities
- Unique and specialized features to address customer needs
- Detailed help, documented options, on-line knowledgebase
- Advanced Technical support, programming, and program level integration assistance available
With Support For: Windows 8.1 / 8 & 7 (32 & 64 bit), XP, 2000, CE, Embedded, Terminal Services, Linux, & Mac OSX.
Whether we're part of an Automotive, Food, Mining, or Industrial controller, or the interface to Aircraft diagnostics, a Missile system, MRI Scanner, or a Fleet GPS system, we help run some of the most advanced and mission critical systems in the world.
The My-T-Soft Family of On screen Keyboard and Touch screen software user interface utilities completes the evolution of the user-interface. Written at the same level as the operating system, they offer system manufacturers, software publishers, integrators, and endusers infinitely sizeable and programmable, US & International on screen keyboard layouts, macro capabilities, network logon security, total operator/user control, and full integration with any programming environment.
Most importantly My-T-Soft provides the user with a 'heads up display' interface (found in fighter planes, helicopters, tanks, and futuristic automobiles). Its principal objective is to keep the users focus and concentration centered in one place. My-T-Soft uses that concept to reduce the visual re-focusing and re-positioning, caused by the heads up and down motion of going from screen to keyboard to screen, for easier user interaction.
My-T-Soft is Ready-To-Run and includes over 200 international layouts with 3D Key display and infinite sizing! The Logon option allows any pointing device (mouse, tablet, touchscreen, etc) to logon to Windows and enables the evolution beyond the physical keyboard! The feature list includes all of the requested options found in previous versions of My-T-Soft, My-T-Touch, and My-T-Pen, including the ability to re-map keys, add Custom Logos, Supervisor / Operator modes, and hundreds of other options.
By allowing systems to operate without the need for a physical keyboard, external templates, membranes, or buttons, My-T-Soft can provide the finishing touch on sealed systems that require a touchscreen keyboard for user input. It also offers more secure user input control, can "hide" when not in use, and is virtually indestructible (unlike physical keyboards).
- Seamless operation from Touch screen, Mouse, Trackball, Pen, or any other pointing device
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 Compatible
- Workstation / Network Logon Options
- Developer Tool Kit and Extensions
- Developer examples of integrating into existing applications
- Supervisor / Operator Modes
- Show & Hide Keys
- Selectable Sizes
- Realistic 3D graphics
- Infinite Sizing
- Support for Build-A-Board layouts - completely customizable user interface
- 11 panels, individually selectable, or create your own with Build-A-Board Designer
- Great for editing - Quick & Easy!
- Special Windows Short-cut Keyboard - Power Users Dream!
- 101 & 104 key layouts
- Multiple Keyboard Layouts with ABC Layout for Non-Typists
- International support - numerous keyboard layouts from around the world
- Create Macro Keys & Panels
- Specific Key & Key Combination Enable / Disable
- Attach Executable programs to Keys & Key Combos or Window Activation
- Includes the Calculator with Calculator Tape & Send Feature
- Time & Date Display
- Memory, Disk Space, Resources status Display
- Completely Configurable for all of your needs
- Built-In Magnifier
- Color-code Panels for easy identification
- On-line Quick Help for First-Time Users
- Minimizes to a Button for convenient access
- Once you use it, you won't want to live without it!
- Keyboard not required (Just Say No... to your Keyboard.)
- End-user and Developer Support