Mimo HCP-1080 HDMI Capture Card HCP1080
Mimo HCP-1080 HDMI Capture Card
This Mimo HCP-1080 standalone HDMI Capture Card is sleek, small, and standardized. Easy to set up with non-proprietary connectors and cables, the small (41x110x200 mm) and easily transportable device is ideal for live streaming, conference rooms, video recording, and more. Created with high-end design in mind, the HDMI Capture Card requires no external power and eliminates visual clutter with no extraneous cords required.
The Mimo HCP-1080 HDMI Capture Card has no drivers to install and leverages the capabilities already built into current software for a seamless experience. As the device is compatible with most third-party software, just plug and play in Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Chrome, with no guesswork needed and fully upgradable firmware.
Ensuring reliable video and streaming for a high quality and glitch-free experience, the HDMI Capture Card supports up to 1920x1080@60fps (1080p) up/down conversion of video without CPU interaction, optional MJPG compression and audio capture up to 48 KHz PCM. Includes a 3-year warranty.
New standalone HDMI 1.4a compatible input card from Mimo Monitors is a superior solution for conference rooms, streaming, video recording and more.
- Converts HDMI to standard PC webcam data. Converts video and audio from HDMI to USB Video Class (UVC) and USB Audio Class (UAC) data.
- The sleek, design requires no external power and eliminates visual clutter with no extra cords required.
- Simple to set up and standardized with no proprietary cables or connectors for a seamless experience.
- Customize for your application with a plug-and-play solution—no driver downloads.
- Audio capture up to 48 KHz PCM. Uses USB 2.0 for audio.
- Integrated ISP (Image Signal Processing) engine supports most UVC defined image adjustments; Anti-flicker operation with multiple framerates supported.
Condition: Brand new with original manufacturer warranty. Most items in stock.
When ordering this item, use this part number: HCP-1080