Elo AccuTouch E271-2210 Serial Controller, In Stock, Brand New, E271-2210
Quantity in Cart:None
Shipping Weight:1.00 lbs.
|This item has been replaced by the Elo 2218 E658721 Accutouch Controller.|
Elo E271-2210 AccuTouch Controller
When ordering this item, use this part number: E271-2210
Supply Voltage and Current
- +5 VDC, nominal (+4.50 VDC to +5.25 VDC). Self powered only.
- 50 mA standby, typical at +5 VDC; during touch 160 mA average, 240 mA peak
- Average power dissipation is 0.5 W, typical
- Supply must be capable of sourcing 400 mA, minimum
- Total noise and ripple requirement must be less than 100mV (p-p) for frequencies below 1MHz, and less than 50mV (p-p) for frequencies above 1MHz.
- EIA 232E (Serial RS-232), DCE configuration. 8 Data Bits, 1 Stop Bit, No Parity, Full Duplex
- Hardware handshaking: RTS/CTS
- DSR is pulled HIGH (>+3V) by the 2210 when connected and powered. DTR can be asserted by the host to interrupt the flow of data from the controller.
- Note that if the application does not monitor CTS, then an interval of approximately 5 seconds should be inserted between the issuance of a reset command and any other command.
- Baud Rate 9600 (default), and 19200
- 8 Data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity only
4096x4096, size independent
- Approximately 10 ms per coordinate set
LED Diagnostic Characteristics
A yellow LED indicates controller status as below:
|LED Blink Rate||Function|
|Once per second||Normal condition, untouched state|
|On continuously||Touched state|
|Four times per second||Error detected|
You may also need:
|D40022-000||Elo AccuTouch Dual Serial/USB Controller Cable, D40022-000||$14.00|