Chief Mount CM2C40U Automated Ceiling Lift Bracket
Quantity in Cart:Click Add To Cart to Order
Shipping Weight:50.00 lbs.
Chief Mount Automated TV Mounts CM2C40U
Chief Automated Ceiling Lift
The Chief CM2C40U provides a unique solution to reveal a flat panel TV out of the ceiling.
- AutoDrive System provides fast and quiet travel at over 2" (51 mm) per second!
- Customizable store and show positions allow fine-tuning for any installation
- Collapses to a stored height of only 31" (790 mm)
- Offers approximately 40" (101.6 cm) of travel
- Multiple control options, including: serial communication, dry contact control and IR remote (included)
- Q-Latch Mounting System provides increased security and easy connect/disconnect without tools
- A unique cable management system allows cables to move freely with the lift and makes installation clean and hassle free
- Unique lift design eliminates flat panel TV width constraints
- Compatible with 110/120VAC 60 Hz
- No preset positions on CM2 lifts
|Maximum Extension:||71" (1803.4mm)|
|Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions):||200 x 200mm - 862 x 517mm|
|Notes:||Approximately 40" (101.6 cm) of overall travel|
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D):||31.3" x 23.8" x 7.8" (794 x 603 x 197mm)|
|Typical Screen Sizes:||32 - 61"|
|Weight Capacity:||190 lbs (86.2kg)|
When ordering this item, use this part number: CM2C40U