Return for refund, credit or exchange:
- Products must be returned in 'like new' condition for resell.
- Shipping/handling charges are not refundable.
- Product must be returned in original package with sufficient protection, freight prepaid and insured.
- We are NOT responsible for the products returned with shipping damage.
- Refurbishment and restocking fees may apply on missing or damaged parts.
- Certain products may be returned within 30 days of purchase are subject to 15% restocking fee.
- No returns or exchange will be accepted after 30 days.
- You much contact our RMA department to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before returning the product.
- Custom design products, non-stock products and special orders cannot be returned.
Return for Repair or Replacement:
- Defective products may be returned for repair or replacement.
- Must contact our Tech Support Department for troubleshooting first.
- If Tech Support has determined the product is defective, an RMA number will be issued for returning the product.
- The product must be returned within 10 days after the RMA number is issued.
- The product must be returned in original package with freight prepaid and insured.
- If the defective product is under warranty, we will arrange for it to be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- If the defective product is out of warranty, the customer needs to be responsible for the repair/replacement cost and the shipping freight both ways.
- We warranty our products against defects in functions, materials and workmanship for the period of warranty with the exception on certain parts.
- In addition many products also carry full warranty from the original manufacturer whom we bought the product from.
- Life-time FREE technical support via telephone 435-673-5455
- Life-time FREE driver upgrades and downloads at our website: www.touchwindow.com
What is NOT Covered by Warranty:
- Products that have been previously altered, repaired or serviced by unauthorized personnel.
- Serial number on the product has been altered or removed.
- Cosmetic damages and physical damages.
- Damages due to improper installation, operation or connection to improper voltage supply.
- Any damages due to misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorized modifcations, accidents and acts of God.
- Those products where were sold AS IS or as REFURBISHED
- Customer must report shipping damage immediately upon receiving the product.
- If the product has been shipped by another party, we may have to combine our efforts in making a claim.
- All the published materials including the price list are subject to change without notice.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions.
- Nor is any liability assumed for any damages from the use of our products or that which we sell or advertise.
Note: When you place a purchase with Touch Screens Inc.,
that means you have read, understood and agreed to the above-mentioned policy.