70 Inch Sharp PN-L703B AQUOS Touch Screen LED Display
The Sharp AQUOS BOARD PN-L703B is designed for smooth and effortless communication in a wide range of contexts. The PN-L703B’s touch pens allow several people to write on the same screen at the same time. And Sharp’s Touch Display Link software enables multifaceted wireless communication. Whether in the boardroom or the classroom, Sharp changes the way you communicate.
|Click Part #||Name||Price|
|PN-L703B||70 Inch Sharp PN-L703B AQUOS Interactive Whiteboard LED Touch Screen Display 1920x1080 3000:1||$5,043.00|
- Manuals & Literature
|Screen Size Class||70" Class (69-1/2" Diagonal)|
|Native Display Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Brightness (average)||300 cd/m2|
|Certified for 24/7 Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Audio||10W + 10W Stereo with built-in front facing speakers|
|LCD Type||UV2A LCD|
|Number of Colors (approx.)||1.06 billion|
|Viewing Angle (H/V||160º H x 160º V (CR>/=10)|
|Active Screen Area (approx.)||60-9/16" W x 34-1/16" H|
|Pixel Pitch||0.802 mm H x 0.802 mm V|
|Video System||NTSC (3.58 MHz; 4.43 MHz), PAL, PAL60, SECAM|
|Computer Input - Video||Analog RGB (0.7Vp-p) [75-ohm], DisplayPort™ 1.1a|
|Computer Input - Synchronization||Horizontal/vertical separation (TTL: positive/negative), Sync on green (D-sub 15-pin only), Composite sync (TTL: positive/negative)|
|Computer Input - Plug & Play||VESA DDC2B|
|Power Management||VESA DPMS|
|Response Time||6 ms (gray to gray, avg)|
|PC/AV Video Input||HDMI x 3
Mini D-sub 15 pin, 3 rows x 2
|PC/AV Audio Input||3.5 mm mini stereo jack x 2|
|PC Input||DisplayPort™ (HDCP compatible, PC signal compatible) x 1|
|PC Output||DisplayPort (HDCP compatible) x 1|
|Audio Line Output||3.5 mm mini stereo jack x 1|
|LAN Port||10 BASE-T/100 BASE-TX x 1|
|Power Consumption||225 W Max.|
|Power Source||100 - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Product Dimensions (wxhxd) (inches)||64 -13/16" W x 3 - 11/16" D x 39 -3/4" H|
|Package Dimensions (wxhxd) (inches)||72- ¼” W x 11 - ¼” D x 43 – 11/16 H|
|Net Product Weight (lbs.)||130.1 lbs. (approx)|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||154 lbs. (approx)|
|Operating Temperature||41 ~ 95ºF (5 ~ 35ºC)|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80% RH (no condensation)|
|Limited Warranty||3-Year on-site. Covers parts, labor and backlight|
|Storage Temperature||UL, cUL, FCC, ICES|
|Mounting Configuration||VESA (4 points), 400 x 200 mm pitch, M6 screw|
|Remote Control||Yes (LAN)|
|Included Accessories||AC power cord: 1
Remote control unit: 1
Batteries (AA size): 2
Set-up manual: 1
Blank sticker: 1
Cable clamps x 5
Camera mount: 1
USB cable (3.0 m): 1
Pen tray: 1
Touch pen (without function button): 1
Touch Display Link 2.0 software CD-ROM: 1
PN-SPCi5W7 – Compact PC easily attaches to rear of display
PN-TPCi7W7 – Compact PC easily attaches to rear of display
PN-SR763M – Rolling cart with surge protected power strip.
PN-ZL01 - Pressure sensitive touch pen and touch pen adaptor
PN-ZL02 - Pressure sensitive touch pen
WiPG1500 – wePresent Interactive Presentation Gateway
|Product specifications and design are subject to change without notice.|
High Impact and the Ease of Touch-Screen Interaction
The Sharp AQUOS BOARD™ PN-L703B is designed for smooth and effortless communication in a wide range of contexts. The PN-L703B’s touch pens allow several people to write on the same screen at the same time. And Sharp’s Touch Display Link software enables multifaceted wireless communication. Whether in the boardroom or the classroom, Sharp changes the way you communicate.Features
- 70" Class (69 - 1/2" Diagonal) Screen Size – Combined with Sharp UV2A photo alignment technology, help create brilliant color images with maximum size and impact.
- 10 Point Multi-Touch/Multi-User System – Recognizing up to 10 points of contact, the PN-L703B allows up to four people to write on the screen at the same time using touch pens or fingers.
- Touch Display Link 2.0 Software – Onscreen content – including handwritten notes and drawings made in real time – can be viewed simultaneously on the AQUOS BOARD and mobile devices such as PCs, tablets and smartphones.
- Touch-Operated Onscreen Display – Allow effortless switching between various input sources without the need of a remote controller.
- Enhanced Anti-Glare and Fingerprint Reduction – Protecting the screen is a specially coated film that works to reduce glare and reflections, and minimize fingerprints on the glass surface.
- Edge Lit LED Backlight – Helps reduce power consumption and helps enhance reliability and legibility of text.
- Full 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Resolution – From analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty – Covers parts, labor and backlight.
- Built-In 10 Watt per Channel Front Facing Stereo Speakers - Eliminates need for an external audio system for many installations.
- Extensive Interface Capability – Includes as standard interfaces Mini D-sub 15-pin x 2*, HDMI (HDCP and 1080p compatible, PC / AV signal compatible) x 3, 3.5 mm-diameter mini stereo jack x 2, Video x 1*, Component video x 1*, DisplayPort (HDCP compatible, PC signal compatible) x 1, LAN port (10Base-T/100Base-TX) x 1.
|Compact PC easily attaches to rear of display||PN-SPCi5W7|
|Rolling cart with surge protected power strip.||PN-SR763M|
|Pressure sensitive touch pen and touch pen adaptor||PN-ZL01|
|Pressure sensitive touch pen||PN-ZL02|
|wePresent Interactive Presentation Gateway||WIPG1500|
|Peerless ST670 Security SmartMount Universal Tilt Mount||ST670|
3-Year on-site. Covers parts, labor and backlight