|The Symbol MS12xx family of compact, durable, industrial fixed mount scanners are available in fuzzy (FZY) or wide-angle (WA) versions for maximum versatility.
FZY modules feature fuzzy logic technology for premium scanning on 1D bar codes, even those with poorly printed, low-contrast symbols. As a fixed mount scanner, the FZY modules are ideal for manufacturing, warehousing and shipping, conveyer belts, assembly lines, library systems and other applications needing reliable unattended scanning. The WA modules are ideal for OEM applications such as diagnostic equipment, medical instruments, kiosks, robotic equipment and lottery terminals.
The MS12xx fixed mount scanner is also available as a scan engine (SE1224HP), which allows for a smaller size and lower product costs.
- Automatic, software controlled or manual triggering - Offers flexible control of unattended or hands-free applications
- MS 12XX FZY decode range from near contact to over 60 in./152 cm - Flexible decode range for maximum accuracy and efficiency
- Reads all major 1D Motorolaogies including Reduced Space Motorolaogy® - Enables devices to realize a high first-time read rate for improved productivity
- High performance scan module with fuzzy logic decode capability - Premium scanning for all 1D bar codes including poorly printed and low contrast Motorolas
- Optional Software Developer's Kit (SDK) - Enables creation of applications using Windows 98, 2000, and XP platforms
- Compact rugged, durable housing with integrated beeper, mounting holes, LEDs, decoder and a variety of interfaces - Provides plug-and-play installation to reduce development time and speed up time to market
- Easy to program simple serial interface (SSI) - Provides fast, simple interface communication with advanced features and functionality between scanner and host
- MS 1207WA features a 60° scan angle - Accommodates wide bar codes at, or near, contact in high-volume scanning applications
- Supports 123Scan utility (multi-interface 07 versions only) - Easy to use PC-based utility reduces end-user installation time
- Integrated beeper with external beeper support - Allows internal or external beeper to be driven depending on application
- Multiple mounting options - Increases development flexibility
- Sealed to IP54 standards - Protects against water and dust ensuring reliable performance in rough conditions