|When attempting to install the TouchWindow® driver on a computer with Windows® XP, an error message appears, "The License Was Not Found." This issue occurs when the .zip file containing the the TouchWindow driver was not extracted before the installation of the driver. Extracting the .zip file before installing the driver will resolve this issue. Consult the remainder of this technical note for additional information.
Complete the following steps to properly install the TouchWindow® driver.
- Locate the TouchWindow.zip file that was downloaded. If the TouchWindow.zip file has not been downloaded,
NOTE: Verify that the TouchWindow® is attached to the system before continuing.
- Right-click the TouchWindow.zip file, choose Extract to folder and accept the default location. (C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Desktop\TouchWindow) The files will unzip to a TouchWindow folder on the desktop.
- Double-click the TouchWindow folder. The contents of the folder will display.
- Locate and double-click the setup.exe file to begin the installation. A Welcome window will appear.
- Click Next. The Software License Agreement will appear.
- Read the agreement and click inside the box before the "I accept…" statement if the agreement is accepted and click Next. The Select Controller window will open.
- Follow the instructions and click Next when the proper choices have been selected.
- When the Configuration Complete window appears, click Finish to install the driver.