HP LD4720tm 47 Inch Widescreen Multi-Touch Digital Signage Display
Multi Touch Digital Signage Display
2 Point Touch
This is a Multi Touch Screen Monitor with the touch screen built in to the bezel. This is not an overlay!
Perfect for high traffic areas, the LCD multi-touch screen allows viewers to interact with your message, easily added with a USB key or the integrated LAN. You get powerful software to manage your HP LD4720tm and message helping save you time and money.
- Multi Touch Screen built in to the bezel This is not an overlay!
- 700-cd/m² screen, 1200:1 contrast ratio (3000:1 DCR), and 1920 x 1080 native resolution
- 178 x 178 degree viewing angle makes vision possible at almost any angle
- Able to play multimedia files (Photo, Music, and Movie) from a USB storage device (not included)
- Install vertically or horizontally in environments where an extra-large screen is desirable
- Mount vertically or horizontally with the VESA mounting pattern on the back of the display, or place on a stand (sold separately)
- 3-year Parts, 3-year Labor, 3-year Onsite warranty
HP recommends that you use a Dual Core 2.5GHz PC for best touch performance.
Limited three-year parts, labor, and on-site service, including backlight. Availability varies by region. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. For details, contact HP Customer Support.
HP LD4720tm Wide Screen Multi Touch Touch Display
- Reference Materials
- The HP LD4720tm includes a factory-integrated multi-touch screen with technology that provides accurate touch recognition. The integrated IR technology and narrow bezel presents a natural image in your multi-monitor display.
- Fully Windows HID compliant, Plug & Play for multi-touch support.
- HP monitor technology lessens the "ghost" effect for accurate touch recognition. HP’s advanced IR multi-touch technology helps reduce unpredictable results in applications that rely on accuracy such as multi-touch photo manipulation or drawing.
- Included HP Network Sign Manager Software enables "on-the-fly" command and setting changes to one or more displays from a single source - perfect for businesses with LAN-connected displays in different physical locations.
- Embedded HP Media Sign Player Technology provides a simple and straightforward media player right from the display. No external media server needed, just develop content on a USB stick and install it on your DSD and your message is out there.
- Integrated scaler technology facilitates daisy-chaining of video walls for larger than life imagery (up to 25 displays) saving you the expense of additional software and media players for matrix video wall applications.
- Multiple ports and connectors for flexibility, ease of use including HDMI or DVI for enhanced picture quality vs. analog. Industry-standard VGA can be used for daisy chaining. DisplayPort helps simplify cabling for daisy chained video walls.
- Remote command and control via two interfaces, serial or Ethernet, can control multiple displays at once. Ethernet port provides a LAN/network connection enabling remote management and control of displays from any player/computer on the network.
- Supports a wide range of players including HP SignagePlayer mp8200 Series Media Players.
- Our LCD monitor technology showcases your message to your intended audience. Full 1080p native widescreen resolution brings life to your message. Wide viewing angles enable clear views from any angle when used in large venues.
- High brightness (700 nits) enables readability in high ambient light areas such as lobbies, offices, shopping malls, and airline terminals. A high contrast ratio (1200:1) provides deep blacks and brilliant colors for a stunning image.
- HP Digital Signage Displays are engineered for demanding usage for enhanced performance and reliability and rated to operate 24/7 in traditional retail and commercial environments.
|Display size||47 inch|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Pixel Pitch||0.542 mm|
|Contrast ratio||1200:1 static; 3000:1 dynamic|
|Viewing angle||178° horizontal; 178° vertical|
|Response time (typical)||9 ms typical|
|Input signal||1 DisplayPort in; 1 DisplayPort out; 1 HDMI; 1 VGA in; 1 VGA out|
|Audio||HP Media Sign Player can play multimedia files (Photo, Music, and Movie) from a USB storage device (not included).|
|Display Features||Plug and Play
|I/O Ports||1 USB 2.0
1 RS232C input
1 RS232C output
(USB connects a USB storage device to the HP Media Sign Player)
|Physical security||Security Lock-Ready|
|Product weight||71.4 lb (32.4 kg)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||42.61 x 5.2 x 24.75 in (108.22 x 13.22 x 62.86 cm)|
|Power Supply||Input power: Auto-Sensing, 100 to 240 VAC|
|Power consumption||300W (maximum), 270W (typical)|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 95°F (0 to 35°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10 to 80% RH|
|Warranty||Limited three-year parts, labor, and on-site service, including backlight. Availability varies by region. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. For details, contact HP Customer Support.|
|Click Part #||Name||Price|
|XH217A8-ABA||HP LD4720tm 47 Inch Wide Screen Multi Touch Digital Signage Touch Display, Antiglare, Plug & Play||$3,378.00|