The Elo 1229L ET1229L multifunction touchmonitor may be ordered with up to three integrated peripherals, including an ergonomically-placed magnetic stripe reader (MSR), biometric fingerprint recognition device, and a rear facing customer display. All are incorporated into the monitor housing and designed to flow with its elegant styling. Available with a choice of touch technologies, the 1229L is fully configurable for a variety of applications in the retail, hospitality, medical, gaming, and amusement markets where its compact design efficiently saves valuable work space as well as minimizing connections.
- Built-in speakers located in display head
- Cables hidden from user’s view
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Designed for touch features such as a stable tilt base
- Diagnostic LEDs for touch and video
- Higher brightness, better contrast, and wider viewing angle than most 12 Inch LCDs
- Integrated USB hub with two available USB connections.
- Long-lasting product cycle
- Mounting holes on base bottom for tabletop security
- Multilingual on-screen display (OSD) with extras including speaker volume, treble, bass, and balance
- Sealed touchscreen
- Single power supply for all optional devices