Smart, strong and secure, the Intermec PD41 with tamper-proof, one-button user interface meets the needs of medium duty applications. Its multiple communication interfaces, secure wireless connectivity, CCX and WiFi certification, and support for IPv6 ensure easy integration and scalability. Stand-alone Smart Printing eliminates PC costs and complexity, and enables quick ROI.
A member of the smartest bar code printer family on the market, the Intermec PD41 is flexible and programmable, enabling customers to optimize their printing operations, streamline deployment, and achieve quick return on investment. Built to meet the needs of mission-critical applications, the rugged PD41 delivers advanced, secure connectivity and the latest network protocols, ensuring peace-of-mind today and a reliable, scalable solution for the long haul. The versatile PD41 Commercial Printer is part of Intermec's complete line of smart, strong and secure industrial printers.
- Strong metal construction for demanding, medium-duty applications
- User friendly design with simple one-button operation
- Smart Printing capabilities support stand-alone printer applications
- All-in-one, user-selectable printer languages
- Fingerprint/Direct Protocol (DP), IPL, ZSim, DSim and ESim in every printer
- Secure wireless connectivity: CCX and WiFi® certified with WPA2
- Integrated Ethernet, USB host and device, and serial interface standard
- Internet Protocol v6 (IPv6) support
- Interchangeable print head provides choice of 203 or 300 dpi print resolution