|Touch Utilities and Tools
|Driver to Download
|MT7 Gestures API
|DX, EX, CX
Supports Windows 2000 (32), XP( 32/64), Vista (32/64), and 7 (32/64)
|Use the MT 7 Gestures API to enhance the user interface on your application with intuitive gesture functionality when using 3M MicroTouch SCT, DST, and PCT product families in combination with the MT 7 Driver.
Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista.and 7
NOTE: Requires the MT 7 Driver to be installed in the system.
Posted: February 2010
File Size: 1283 KB
|HID Calibration Tool
||DST HID, SC Series HID, EXII HID, CX HID
Supports Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP 32,and Vista 32
|Use the HID Calibration Tool to calibrate 3M MicroTouch ClearTek II, SCT7650EX and DST touch systems in place of 3M MicroTouch MT7 software drivers.
Supports Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP and Vista.
NOTE: Calibration tool only, no control panel. Should not be loaded on systems with MT 7 drivers.
Posted February 2009
File Size: 597 KB
||EX II (Serial Only), SMT3e, MT series, SMT3R
|Use this utility to modify controller settings and to calibrate the sensor at different resolutions under DOS. This utility only supports serial controllers.
File Size: 125 KB
- To install your touchscreen driver/utility directly from your browser, select OPEN (WinZip files will appear). Unzip or extract files to an easy-to-find directory, then select "setup.exe" from the file list to start the installation process.
- To save a touchscreen driver/utility for future use or for use on other systems,
(1) select SAVE to download your driver/utility to your hard drive or flash drive. We advise renaming the default "MediaWebServer.zip" file name to "Touch Driver.zip". Be sure to save the driver/utility file to an easy-to-find directory on your drive.
(2) To install driver/utility from your system drive, locate "Touch Driver.zip" file and unzip file to easy-to-find location.
(3) Select "setup.exe" from the file list to start the installation process.
- If you don't have WinZip on your system, contact Technical Support to receive a self-extracting version.
Apple and Linux users:
SAVE the download file to your system. We advise renaming the default "MediaWebServer.zip" file name to "Touch Driver.zip" (for Linux users) or "Touch Driver.tgz" (for Apple OS users). Be sure to save the file to an easy-to-find location on your system.